Friday 26 February 2010

SPP: Final Four Jobs #4_ Easywebrecruit.com

This job doesn't specify who the job is for as it is advertised through an agency. It is also located in Northampton which would mean getting a car. However, The job itself sounds very suited to myself. It is a Developer/Designer role where I would be able to design as well as utilise my PHP/MySQL skills. They would prefer knowledge of asp/asp.net though which i do not have.

These are the reasons for this job being my 4th choice. I feel I am suitable for all four jobs and they would all suit me but as I have described, the main decider is the location at present and during my job hunt, I have found very few jobs that are nearby.

As I have no idea of who the company is I have no way of researching further into their portfolio of work or the company itself.

0 comments: