Tuesday 16 February 2010

Designs

These designs show development from my previous meeting with my client. I am not particularly taken with any if I am honest but thought I should blog them as they show a clear development of the navigation.

I felt that the previous navigation was perhaps a bit too complex and have decided to simplify matters by having 4 main pages in the navigation. This way the site should be more adaptable at the clients end, as the 'Competition' page can be located off of the homepage and removed as need be. It will also make the information more concise and userfriendly by combining 'Visit Us' with 'About'.

Keeping the content readable and at the same time, dynamic, interesting and incorpoating the existing branding; does cause some issues. In a lot of ways I prefer my first design as it solves both problems.

0 comments: