Thursday 11 February 2010

PRP:Artefact#2_Piggy Bank

I haven't known where to take my research, following my telephone interview with Absolute Design.

From this I found that the colleagues of small organisations have no need for using online social networking if they work in close proximity and in an environment where communication is sufficient.

A requirement of the course is that I make something using my multimedia skills, and develop it using my findings.

As my research project is business based; I have found it hard to come up with a solution to this dillema. But today after a chat with my lecturer I have an idea. This idea is to use a character to represent a business. Users must complete simple tasks regularly (upload images, answer questions, submit jokes) to keep the character healthy. All this info will be displayed on other pages to keep a sense of shared knowledge.

0 comments: