Friday 26 February 2010

SPP: Final Four Jobs #2_George.com

The main reason for choosing this job at George.com is a fickle one. George@ASDA is a big, well known company, with a good reputation. There would be a lot of room for broadening and developing my skills and working for a well-known company could benefit me further with future job hunting.

The job is located in Lutterworth, Leicester. So I would have to do a fair bit of travelling unlike Adtrak, which is quite a big negative for me. However the required skills needed match mine and so I applied more out of curiosity than anything.

The application process was a little odd. It consists of a generic form, with no room for uploading a CV, portfolio work, or covering letter type details. So it seems that successful applicants are chosen by pot luck. Anyhoo we shall see...

0 comments: