Thursday 22 October 2009

Simulated Client : Design

I have decided to focus on piracy in the music industry. The reason for this being that it seems that there are not many websites addressing this angle of piracy and personally I think this is the main sector that is affected by peer to peer file sharing. Maybe not financially, because the music industry have other avenues whereby they recieve funds: concert ticket sales and through royalties. However, I believe a larger quantity of songs are downloaded compared to film, mainly due to being smaller files.

These images illustrate the style I want to go for with my website. The slogan needs a bit of work but I think the general aesthetics are on target for my audience. I am going to work on a clever twist of lyrics, from an easily recognisable song. Queen, Abba, Michael Jackson, Elton John,Tina Turner etc etc...The images are just from Google searches so obviously if this was for a real client I would have to source my own.

0 comments: