Sunday 10 February 2008

Tom Miguel_music video


On the 7th Feb, I attended the recording of a music video. The song:'She Kissed Me In The Morning' by solo artist-Thomas Miguel, wasn't to my taste but very catchy to say the least-I had it in my head all day!
There was quite a lot of volunteers throughout the day so by the time my turn came there wasn't much to do, but observing was still worth-while and quite interesting. They used the Green Screens in one of Waverly's recording studios, it has made me want to use them so in the process of thinking of a good idea...


The company was called The Fire Factory. I have asked if I could go to view their offices when they start to edit so quite looking forward to that as i don't know that much about editing green screens, and i've looked at their website and their previous work looks quite good...



The images show the camera angles etc for the music video in story board style....

1 comments:

thomas miguel said...

u fuking bitch dlete this pfotos from this link. a comment from thomas miguel