Saturday 21 November 2009

Simulated Client : Re-Design

From both user testing feedback and also my personal growing dislike of my previous design, I have started to redesign my anti piracy website. It is perhaps a bit late in the day for this change of heart but as I have already coded the site it will simply be a matter of changing the CSS and shouldn't take too much time.

I started looking at PSDtuts+ website for some hints and came across the image to the left. Unfortunately the tutorial was only accessible to members but I have used it for inspiration. I have noticed a lot of use of the texture on the ladies face, and the use of collaged photographs goes along the same theme of my previous design, as well as being a common trend at the moment.

Below are some of my initial designs.

0 comments: