Thursday 11 March 2010

Client: Meeting #4: 10th March

At the fourth meeting with my client,I presented a functioning website following my newest design. This is currently accessible online along with my customised Content Management System.

Photo's of in and around the shop have been taken by a photographer and are now available. Robin is currently selecting a short list from the mass of images and I will collect these shortly. I have also suggested that by Robin inputting the content into the CMS soon, as this will allow me to make any alterations to make it easier for him to use.

To Do List

  1. Link Website to CMS
  2. Link CMS to Analytics
  3. Photoshop product logo's into wild shop front image
  4. Make interactive shop front (Javascript)
  5. Add upload image function to CMS
  6. Develop CMS textfield to include formatting (tinymce??)
  7. Look into using SifR text replacement for strap line.
  8. Create grid of images with lightbox
  9. Input background images
  10. Contact form
  11. Competition form
  12. Allow Competition to be Activated and Disabled via CMS
  13. Photoshop Competition Callout
  14. Cross Browser Checks
  15. Validation
  16. Create CMS Help sheet
I am aiming to do all of this by the end of next week so I can carry out user testing and cross browser checks before submission on March 24th.

I have also given Robin an invoice for the Domain and Hosting costs, a copy of which will be included in my submission.

0 comments: