Wednesday 5 November 2008

SO FAR....

Preloader...
Here are a few versions of preloader. I wanted to keep to a simplistic design but I'm not 100% on what one I will use. I prefer the first and third one, but after asking the opinion of a few of my friends I think I will keep an open mind...



Logo
I did this when I was just playing around in Illustrator. It was a bit of an accident as I was trying to achieve a 'neon sign' look, (because a black background is more energy efficient -blackle.) but I really quite like the simpler, illustrative look.





Home

This will count as one of my interactive elements. When the user hovers over the cupcake, this movie will play allowing clear navigation to the other pages on the site. As the function is hidden, I will keep to the standard website layout and have these on the left hand side. This way the user will not have to spend time searching for the links.










I took these photos with the intention of cropping them into thin strips a using them as backgrounds or separators. Now that I have changed the 'look' I was going for I'm not sure if I will use them...

0 comments: